In order to connect to S3 follow the following steps.
- In the menu bar, click on File > Site Manager….
- Click on New Site.
- Select S3 – Amazon Simple Storage Service from the Protocol drop-down list.
- Leave the host and port as-is.
- Copy the Access Key ID from the browser window you just left and paste it into the
Access key ID field in the Site Manager
- In the browser window again, click on Show.
- Copy the Secret access key and paste it into the Secret Access Key field in the Site Manager.
- Click on Connect.
Your file storage buckets will be displayed in the Remote directories section of the FileZilla Pro window.