In order to connect to S3 follow the following steps.
- In the menu bar, click on File > Site Manager….
- Click on New Site.
- Select S3 – Amazon Simple Storage Service from the Protocol drop-down list.
- Leave the host and port as-is.
- Copy the Access Key ID from the browser window you just left and paste it into the
Access key ID field in the Site Manager
- In the browser window again, click on Show.
- Copy the Secret access key and paste it into the Secret Access Key field in the Site Manager.
- Click on Connect.
Your file storage buckets will be displayed in the Remote directories section of the FileZilla Pro window.
The video tutorial below shows how to connect to Amazon S3 with FileZilla Pro.