Upload Files to Backblaze B2
FileZilla® in 2018 partnered with Backblaze to offer support for its B2 Cloud Storage service. Now users are able to use FileZilla Pro to store files in Backblaze B2 and retrieve them as needed. Read below to learn how to upload files to Backblaze B2.
We keep diversifying the file-transfer options FileZilla Pro offers to its customers, unified under the familiar user interface they are used to. The instructions show you how to upload files to Backblaze B2.
How to upload files to Backblaze
- Get your account id and the master application key from the Backblaze B2 cloud storage buckets page.
- Create a site entry for your Backblaze connection, to do that click New in the Site Manager dialog box to create a new connection.
- Select Backblaze B2 as the protocol. FileZilla Pro will automatically fill in the host name.
- Choose normal as the logon type, then enter your account id in the account id box and your master application key in the application key box.
- You can now connect to your Backblaze B2 cloud storage. In the right side you see your buckets and files.
The video tutorial below shows how to easily connect to Backblaze B2 Cloud Storage.