- A B2 account
- Your B2 account ID
- An application key
Finding your B2 account ID and application key
- Log into your Backblaze B2 account.
- Click on My Account in the top right of the window.
- Click on Show Account ID and Application Key.
- Copy your account ID into a text editor.
- Scroll down to the Add Application Key section of the pop-up window.
- Enter a name, and select any restrictions that you need. FileZilla Pro Command Line
will need read and write permissions for at least one bucket.
- Click on Create Application Key.
The Backblaze B2 website will create a new application key for FileZilla Pro Command
Line to use.
- Scroll down to the Your Application Keys section of the pop-up window. You should
see a Success! message just above it.
- Copy the new application key into a text editor.
Connecting to B2Connecting to B2
b2 protocol and connect to the
From the prompt enter the
Optionally you can use the parameters of the
Note that the path is optional but if present it has to start with a slash.
You can now transfer files between your local machine and your Backblaze B2 account.