FileZilla Pro is a cross-platform file transfer application. You can run it on Windows and
MacOS machines. It will also run on Linux operating systems, but is not officially supported.
FileZilla Pro features set includes:
- A number of file transfer protocols, including FTP, FTPS, SFTP, WebDAV, and most cloud storage protocols.
- Continue file transfers that have been paused or interrupted.
- Multiple concurrent server connections.
- Site Manager saves server connection and login information to allow quick reconnection.
- Drag and drop to begin file transfers.
- Compare local and remote file structures.
- Simultaneously browse local and remote file structures.
- Transfer speed limits for both uploads and downloads.
- Remote file search.
- Multiple languages.
- Edit remote files.
- Check and substitute for unsupported characters in file and directory names.
- Keep idle connections alive.