This feature is only available on FileZilla Pro, if you didn’t buy it yet you can buy FileZilla Pro from our Store →
Configuring FileZilla Pro
- To set up DreamObjects, log into Dreamhost account and click on the DreamObjects menu option.
- Click on Create New User and type in filezilla-pro-user.
- Click on Add User. When refresh the page, the new user account is displayed.
- To get the host address, look at the server information next to new user name (highlighted text).
- Set up a new provider in FileZilla Pro called Dreamhost.
- Create a new region and copy the Dreamhost server information into it.
- Copy this into the Host field in FileZilla Pro’s Site Manager window.
- To get the access key ID, click on the user account name.
- Copy and paste the access key into the Access key ID field in FileZilla Pro’s Site Manager window.
- Back in the browser window, click on Show secret key.
- Copy and paste the secret key into the Secret Access Key field in FileZilla Pro’s Site Manager window.
- Then change the name of the connection from ‘New Site’ to something they’ll easily recognize and click on Connect.
- FileZilla Pro checks the server’s TLS certificate and asks them to verify that the details are as they expect.
- Got the connection information directly from Dreamhost, and know that Dreamhost uses Amazon S3 cloud servers, so click OK.