Tardigrade is the enterprise, production-ready version of the Storj network. FileZilla/FileZilla Pro and Tardigrade make together to confidentially transfer files with end-to-end encrypted cloud storage.
Below you find a step by step guide, if you prefer you can watch our How to Connect to Tardigrade Distributed Cloud Storage video tutorial.
In order to connect to Tardigrade Distributed Cloud Storage follow the steps described below.
- Start creating a site entry for your Tardigrade connection.
- Click New in the Site Manager dialog box.
- Select Tardigrade Storage as the protocol.
- Enter the satellite host name.
- Enter the API key.
If you don’t have a key visit the tardigrade.io dashboard and choose API Keys option to create one.
- Enter the passphrase will be used to encrypt and decrypt your data.
- Click Connect.
The video tutorial below shows how to connect to Tardigrade with FileZilla Pro.