Remove files from the Transfer Queue to keep them from being transferred.
To remove only one or some of the files in the Transfer Queue:
- Select the file(s) to be removed. Use the SHIFT or CTRL (Windows) or CMD (MacOS)
key to select multiple files.
- Right-click (Windows) or CTRL-click (MacOS) on the selection.
- Click on Remove selected.
To remove all files being transferred to or from a specific server from the Transfer Queue:
- Right-click (Windows) or CTRL-click (MacOS) on the server name.
- Click on Stop and remove all.
If you want to export a list of unsuccessful file transfers, you can set FileZilla/FileZilla Pro to
automatically remove successful file transfers:
- In the Transfer Queue, click on the Successful transfers tab.
- Right-click (Windows) or CTRL-click (MacOS) and select Automatically remove successful