This feature is only available on FileZilla Pro, if you didn’t buy it yet you can buy FileZilla Pro from our Store →
Below you find a step by step guide, if you prefer you can watch our How to Share Files with Google Drive video tutorial.
To share a file or directory you have to change its share permissions.
To change the share permissions:
- Select the files and directories you want to share.
- Right-click and choose Share. The share window will be displayed with the existing
- Click the + button to add a share permission.
- Enter an email in case of a user or group, a domain or leave it blank for anyone.
- Select the role:
- owner – only for users
- organizer and file organizer
- edit – the grantee can edit
- comment – the grantee can comment
- view – the grantee can only view
email. Used only when granting permission for user or group grantees.
remove the owner.
Google Drive may refuse to comply.
The video tutorial below shows how to share your Google Drive files with FileZilla Pro.