Note: Ensure that you pay attention to where the download saves onto your local computer.
Before installing FileZilla Pro Enterprise Server, you’ll need:
- At least 25 MB of space free on your drive.
- Administrator privileges.
Note: You’ll require administrator privileges on the current computer if you want to install FileZilla Pro Enterprise Server for all users of the machine.
- Double-click on the FileZilla Pro Enterprise Server install file to start the installation. This file will be named FileZilla_Server_
_: for example,FileZilla_Server_1.1.0_win64-setup.exe -setup.exe
- If you downloaded the program from FileZilla website confirm you are ok with the program to make changes to your device.
- Accept FileZilla Pro Enterprise Server license’s terms.
- Select what you want to be installed:
- All will install both the Administration interface and the Server;
- Server will install only the Server;
- Administration interface will install only the Administration interface;
- Desktop icons adds a link to FileZilla Pro Enterprise Server to your desktop, making it easy to find and run the program. See Administration and Starting and Stopping FileZilla Pro Enterprise Server from the desktop or Start Menu;
- Start menu shortcuts will install shortcuts in start menu.
Note: You need to install at least one of them.
Note: The FileZilla Pro Enterprise Server is made of two components: the server itself and the Administration Interface used to configure it.
that passwords provide the first line of defense against unauthorized access to your computer
and personal information. We strongly recommend that you do not leave it empty.
Note: if you don’t choose a password, anyone having can access the server. As a security measure, if a password is not set, only local connections are allowed by the Administrator server, i.e. you’ll be able to configure only a server responding on localhost (127.0.0.1).10.
Note: you’ll be asked to take note of the fingerprint of the TLS certificate the server uses for administrative connections, so that you can double-check it later when you connect for the first time.
The video tutorial below shows how to install FileZilla Pro Enterprise Server.