- Open FileZilla Pro Enterprise Server.
- Go to the Administration Interface and select Configure from the server menu.
The server will show a warning to remind you to pay attention to setting up native paths.
- Select the Checkbox if you do not want to see it again.
- Click on the “Add” button to create a new user.
- Choose a name for the user.
Users can authenticate in multiple ways:
- Do not authenticate, if you want to allow the user to access the server without authenticating;
- Require a password to login, if you want the user to authenticate with a password;
- Use system credentials to login, if you want the user to authenticate with system credentials.
The new user account will now be added to FileZilla Pro Enterprise Server.
The video tutorial below shows how to create a user and set up a second factor authentication with FileZilla Pro Enterprise Server.