FileZilla® Pro supports Box, one of the most popular file-sharing protocols. Learn how to connect to Box.
Box is a cloud document management and file-sharing service for businesses, providing storage, backup and sync options. More than 41 million users and 85,000 businesses trust Box to manage content in the cloud. Read below to learn how to transfer files to Box.
How to transfer files to your Box folder.
- Click New in the Site Manager dialog box to create a new connection.
- Select Box as the protocol. FileZilla Pro fills the host name automatically.
- You get redirected to Box to authorize FileZilla Pro.
- Enter your Box credentials to continue.
- Authorize FileZilla Pro to access your Box.
- In the right side you see your files and directories.
The video tutorial below shows how to connect to Box with FileZilla Pro.
Box requires an authorization step that creates an authentication token. To avoid authorizing FileZilla Pro every time, just read below.
How to connect to Box without having to re-authorize
- Choose Edit, Settings, Password, then select Save passwords protected by a master password and close FileZilla Pro.
- Launch FileZilla Pro again and open Site Manager. Then select the Box connection and click Connect.
- Select ‘Remember master password‘. From now on you won’t be asked to authorize it again.
- Do you want FileZilla Pro stops storing Box token? Just select the option ‘Forget stored master password’.
The video tutorial below shows how to manage Box token.