FileZilla® Pro provides native support for OpenStack Swift. Learn how to connect to OpenStack Swift.
OpenStack Swift – one of the fastest growing Open Source Cloud projects – joined FileZilla Pro’s supported Cloud protocols. FileZilla Pro supports authentication using version 2 of Keystone, the OpenStack identity service. Keystone v3 support will be added in future releases.
How to upload files to OpenStack Swift Object Storage
- Click New in the Site Manager dialog box to create a new connection.
- Select OpenStack Swift as the protocol.
- Enter the identity host, path and project as supplied by your provider.
- Then enter your account email address and password in their respective text boxes.
- In the right side you see buckets, directories and files.
The video tutorial below shows how to easily connect to OpenStack with FileZilla Pro.